Sunday 3 September 2017

Cloud of Dreams - A Poem.






















I lay upon my cloud of dreams
oblivious to every reality storm;
My hopes swathe me in soothing beams
and coo me to sleep, content and warm.

Life brings with it, many extremes,
highs and lows are the norm;
Vibrant laughter or silent screams...
Are the games of fate ever uniform?

My ambitions may burst at their seams
but my will has never lost its form;
And as I relive my daydreams,
to no excuse, my heart shall conform

For on my silvery cloud, optimism gleams,
contentment reigns, on its glowing platform;
Although the journey is never as easy as it seems,
I choose to never give up until I perform.

Thus, I lay upon my cozy cloud of dreams,
oblivious to every reality storm;
My hopes swathe me in soothing beams,
and coo me to sleep, content and warm...


*****






No comments:

Post a Comment