Sunday 21 May 2017

A Tiny Reflection.



Every tear I shed 
is a pain-filled reflection,
of the tortured memories 
of a tainted perfection.

It's always an amazing experience to take a walk in the garden, soon after a round of heavy monsoon showers. I try to never miss the opportunity to admire tender leaves awash in all their green glory, or capture rain-washed blossoms dripping little droplets of water from their petals. 

This was one such random capture. It was only later that I realized that I'd gotten luckier than I'd thought. The minuscule yellow flower with the pearly bead at its core, reflected within the tiny droplet, took my breath away.

You don't need to be a great photographer to get cool shots...Nature does most of the wonders for you. You only need to be at the right place, at the right time...and Bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment